Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.01.7464:
28 Jun 2018
- Dirk Clemens
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Wiimms ISO Tools (Install)
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
Validation Testing Passed
Verification Testing PassedDetails
Scan Testing Resulted in Flagged:
This package was submitted (and approved) prior to automated virus scanning integration into the package moderation processs.
We recommend clicking the "Details" link to make your own decision on installing this package.
Private CDN cached downloads available for licensed customers. Never experience 404 breakages again! Learn more...
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 18 Jul 2018.
Wiimms ISO Tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate Wii and GameCube ISO images and WBFS containers. The toolset consists of the following tools:
wit (Wiimms ISO Tool):
This is the main ISO manipulation tool : It can list, analyze, verify, convert, split, join, patch, mix, extract, compose, rename and compare Wii and GameCube images. It also can create and dump different other Wii file formats.
wwt (Wiimms WBFS Tool):
This is the main WBFS manipulation tool (WBFS manager) : It can create, check, repair, verify and clone WBFS files and partitions. It can list, add, extract, remove, rename and recover ISO images as part of a WBFS.
wdf (Wiimms WDF Tool):
wdf is a support tool for WDF, WIA, CISO and GCZ images. It converts (packs and unpacks), compares and dumps WDF and CISO images. Additionally it dumps WIA and GCT image and unpacks WIA images. The default command depends on the program file name (see command descriptions). Usual names are wdf, unwdf, wdf-cat, wdf-cmp and wdf-dump (with or without minus signs). »wdf +CAT« replaces the old tool wdf-cat and »wdf +DUMP« the old tool wdf-dump.
wfuse (Wiimms FUSE Tool):
Mount a Wii or GameCube image or a WBFS file or partition to a mount point using FUSE (Filesystem in USErspace). Use 'wfuse --umount mountdir' for unmounting.
$url_version = 'v3.01a-r7464' $ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url = 'https://wit.wiimm.de/download/wit-'+$url_version+'-cygwin.zip' $packageName = $env:ChocolateyPackageName Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName "$($toolsDir)\tmp\wit-$($url_version)-cygwin.zip" $url Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath "$($toolsDir)\tmp\wit-$($url_version)-cygwin.zip" -Destination "$($toolsDir)" -SpecificFolder "wit-$($url_version)-cygwin\bin\*" -PackageName 'wit' Move-Item "$($toolsDir)\wit-$($url_version)-cygwin\bin\*" "$($toolsDir)\" Remove-Item -Recurse -Force "$($toolsDir)\wit-$($url_version)-cygwin\" Remove-Item -Recurse -Force "$($toolsDir)\tmp\" $null > "$($toolsDir)\windows-install.exe.ignore" $null > "$($toolsDir)\windows-uninstall.exe.ignore"
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Wiimms ISO Tools (Install) 3.01.7464||540||Thursday, June 28, 2018||Approved|
|Wiimms ISO Tools (Install) 3.00.7387||291||Thursday, November 23, 2017||Approved|
Copyright (c) 2009-2017 WIT by Dirk Clemens
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Wiimms ISO Tools (Install) and the Wiimms ISO Tools (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Wiimms ISO Tools (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.