Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 3.9.0:
14 Oct 2015
- D. Richard Hipp
- SQLite contributors
Tags:sqlite db database analyzer
This is not the latest version of SQLite Analyzer available.
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
This is not the latest version of SQLite Analyzer available.
All Checks are Unknown
2 Test of Unknown Status
Validation Testing Unknown
Verification Testing Unknown
There are versions of this package awaiting moderation . See the Version History section below.
This package was approved as a trusted package on 14 Oct 2015.
SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine. SQLite is the most widely deployed SQL database engine in the world. SQLite Analyzer is an analysis program for database files compatible with all SQLite versions through this version and beyond.
$packageName = 'sqlite.analyzer' $url = 'https://www.sqlite.org/2015/sqlite-analyzer-win32-x86-3090000.zip' $PSScriptRoot = Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $PSScriptRoot
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
- sqlite.analyzer.3.9.0.nupkg (da1e6d796027) - ## / 57
- sqlite3_analyzer.exe (773d04a82466) - ## / 54
- sqlite-analyzer-win32-x86-3090000.zip (63be8ee0587e) - ## / 57
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|SQLite Analyzer 3.35.4||9||Wednesday, April 14, 2021||Ready|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.35.3||9||Wednesday, April 14, 2021||Ready|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.10.1||1550||Thursday, January 14, 2016||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.10.0||290||Wednesday, January 6, 2016||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.2||392||Monday, November 2, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.1||362||Friday, October 16, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.9.0||347||Wednesday, October 14, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 22.214.171.124||399||Wednesday, July 29, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.11||334||Monday, July 27, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 126.96.36.199||379||Thursday, May 21, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 188.8.131.52||374||Sunday, May 10, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.10||333||Saturday, May 9, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.9||384||Thursday, April 9, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 184.108.40.206||380||Friday, February 27, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 220.127.116.11||433||Sunday, February 1, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 18.104.22.168||389||Wednesday, January 21, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.8||382||Saturday, January 17, 2015||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 22.214.171.124||399||Thursday, December 11, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 126.96.36.199||380||Sunday, December 7, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 188.8.131.52||395||Wednesday, November 19, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 184.108.40.206||418||Thursday, October 30, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.7||406||Saturday, October 18, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite Analyzer 3.8.6||473||Saturday, August 16, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.5||422||Thursday, June 5, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 220.127.116.11||436||Friday, April 4, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 18.104.22.168||412||Thursday, March 27, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 22.214.171.124||385||Wednesday, March 12, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.4||396||Tuesday, March 11, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 126.96.36.199||430||Wednesday, February 12, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.3||357||Tuesday, February 4, 2014||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.2||426||Saturday, December 7, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.8.1||414||Friday, October 18, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 188.8.131.52||437||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 184.108.40.20630622||438||Saturday, June 22, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 3.7.17||431||Saturday, June 22, 2013||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 220.127.116.11||515||Wednesday, April 11, 2012||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 18.104.22.168||450||Sunday, January 22, 2012||Approved|
|SQLite.analyzer 22.214.171.124||477||Monday, October 3, 2011||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about SQLite Analyzer and the SQLite Analyzer package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or SQLite Analyzer, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.