Welcome to the Chocolatey Community Package Repository! The packages found in this section of the site are provided, maintained, and moderated by the community.
Every version of each package undergoes a rigorous moderation process before it goes live that typically includes:
- Security, consistency, and quality checking
- Installation testing
- Virus checking through VirusTotal
- Human moderators who give final review and sign off
If you are an organization using Chocolatey, we want your experience to be fully reliable. Due to the nature of this publicly offered repository, reliability cannot be guaranteed. Packages offered here are subject to distribution rights, which means they may need to reach out further to the internet to the official locations to download files at runtime.
Fortunately, distribution rights do not apply for internal use. With any edition of Chocolatey (including the free open source edition), you can host your own packages and cache or internalize existing community packages.
Your use of the packages on this site means you understand they are not supported or guaranteed in any way. Learn more...
Downloads of v 4.84:
06 Nov 2014
- T. Teranishi
- Yutaka Hirata
Tags:teraterm terminal emulator ssh admin
This is not the latest version of Tera Term available.
4.84 | Updated: 06 Nov 2014
To edit the metadata for a package, please upload an updated version of the package.
Chocolatey's Community Package Repository currently does not allow updating package metadata on the website. This helps ensure that the package itself (and the source used to build the package) remains the one true source of package metadata.
This does require that you increment the package version.
Some Checks Have Failed or Are Not Yet Complete
Not All Tests Have Passed
This package was approved by moderator gep13 on 06 Nov 2014.
Tera Term is an open-source, free, software implemented, terminal emulator program. It emulates different types of computer terminals, from DEC VT100 to DEC VT382. It supports telnet, SSH 1 and 2, and serial port connections. It also has a built-in macro scripting language (supporting Oniguruma regular expressions) and a few other useful plugins.
$packageName = 'TeraTerm' $installerType = 'EXE' #only one of these: exe, msi, msu $url = 'http://en.sourceforge.jp/frs/redir.php?m=iij&f=%2Fttssh2%2F61906%2Fteraterm-4.84.exe' $silentArgs = '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Log in or click on link to see number of positives.
In cases where actual malware is found, the packages are subject to removal. Software sometimes has false positives. Moderators do not necessarily validate the safety of the underlying software, only that a package retrieves software from the official distribution point and/or validate embedded software against official distribution point (where distribution rights allow redistribution).
Chocolatey Pro provides runtime protection from possible malware.
|Tera Term 4.106||729||Saturday, June 12, 2021||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.105||17414||Tuesday, December 10, 2019||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.104||6723||Saturday, August 31, 2019||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.103||2406||Tuesday, August 6, 2019||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.102||4266||Thursday, February 28, 2019||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.101||3306||Friday, November 30, 2018||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.100||3789||Friday, August 31, 2018||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.99||2756||Wednesday, May 30, 2018||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.98||2265||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.97||2934||Thursday, November 30, 2017||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.96||2175||Thursday, August 31, 2017||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.95||1808||Monday, June 19, 2017||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.94||1985||Tuesday, February 28, 2017||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.93||1554||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.92||1142||Thursday, September 15, 2016||Approved|
|Tera Term 4.84||3223||Thursday, November 6, 2014||Approved|
This package has no dependencies.
- This discussion is only about Tera Term and the Tera Term package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the Google Group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Tera Term, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.